9/04/2013

Absence

As Melbourne has turned from winter into spring the weather has turned into absolutely lovely. Someone once said that there is no such thing as the cold it's just an absence of heat, the same goes for light.
It makes me think that this might be the reason I am at my most happiest and content with the world because the heat has returned and saved me from the freezing winter of wear I was scared to go outside because I knew how cold it was, Now I can't wait.
There Is no dark only an absence of light.
There Is no cold only an absence of heat.

2 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Love your quiet thoughts. There is something about returning warmth that is inspiring.

Unknown said...

I regret to inform that there is a spelling mistake in your latest piece titled "Absance". The mistake I am afraid to say is even in the heading. I believe you will find that the word "absance' does not exist, and that the word you were actually looking for was absence. I am sorry for this, however i felt it necessary to correct the only mistake in an otherwise marvelous piece of text.