7/10/2013

People can be like poetry

Sometimes I meet people that are like poetry.

I don't know much about them, they seem to be made out of little bits of string with frayed ends that once held a full untold story.
Like poetry they aren't full sentences explaining the plot, they are bits of sentences that lead to another story.

I have met people like this and I have been told that to other people I can appear like this. I have a friend and together we're like two authors of the same bit of poetry. We know about each other and what we are writing but when we are together people can't seem to understand us and we turn into string with frayed ends because we know so much of one another but no one knows about us.

1 comment:

Gemma Wiseman said...

A beautiful concept! Great idea to state it clearly initially and then explore it.