5/08/2013

For anyone who reads this

So for anyone who reads this I thought it would be good for you to get to now me a bit.

First of all I'm a cosplayer, Cosplay is short for 'costume play' I basically dress up as any character from anything (eg. 11th Doctor- Doctor Who) and I go to Conventions in Melbourne such as Supanova Expo and Oz Comic Con, I have photo shoots when I can for the cosplays. I make a majority of them and it takes a very long while and a lot of effort.

The characters I've cosplayed are:
-Japan (Axis Power Hetalia)
-TARDIS (Doctor Who)
-Deidara (Naruto Shippuden)
-Ciel Phantomhive (kuroshitsuji)
-Princess Zelda (The Legend of Zelda, Twilight princess)

Every character I cosplay has a meaning to me for example Princess Zelda is a character I have loved since I was very little because no matter what she looked like she was still a female character that was shown off to have no talent but then by the end of the game she had already helped her hero Link save the land of Hyrule and ended up being one of the most important characters in time game helping save her land from Ganondorf .

This blog will have some quite dark writing on it along with my cosplays, when I say dark I mean basically I'm dressed to depress. be ready to see me go from high to low.

1 comment:

Gemma Wiseman said...

A fascinating first post giving some insight into you the writer!
And love the design of your blog!

Well done!